Your donation to Regina Therapeutic Riding can make a profound difference in the lives of children and adults facing physical, psychological and social challenges.
The ongoing costs to provide specialized horseback riding lessons are largely covered by grants, sponsorships and donations.
Donations include material, cash, securities and bequests. A donor who wishes to direct where the funds or in-kind donations are to be used in the program, will be gratefully accepted.
Our lesson horse, Buck.
The Sponsor-a-horse program gives corporations, groups or individuals the opportunity to make an important difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities.
- A great way to help Regina Therapeutic Riding would be to sponsor one of our horses!
- RTRA's 2012 operating budget is $80,000
- One riding lesson needs an Instructor and up to 3 dedicated volunteers.
For $6000 – you can sponsor-a-horse for a year and make someone's "Dream come true".
For $1000 – you can sponsor a rider's actual cost for 10 Therapeutic Riding lessons
For $600 – you can feed one horse for one month
For $150 – you can cover Farrier costs, hoof oil, fly spray and hair conditioner
For $100 – you can help maintain ongoing horse expenses such as:
- Veterinary costs
- Repair or replacing tack (riding equipment)
- Special feed and supplements
For $25 - you can buy a lot of apples and carrots!
- Name plate with Sponsor's name on horse's stall
- Framed sponsored photo of horse to display in your office with a donation plaque
- Your Corporate Logo added to our RTRA Website and announced in our bi-monthly Newsletter
- Included in the RTRA news column submission to ShowTrail (the Saskatchewan Horse Federation publication with 4,000 copies mailed bi-monthly)
- Recognition at events and advertisements
Donations of $10 or more are tax-deductible, with receipts issued in the name of the Regina Therapeutic Riding Association.
BN /Registration Number: 0906834-11